Mills Business Park
Located at the southwest corner of Faircrest Street S.W. and Sherman Church Avenue S.W. in the City of Canton, Ohio.
The Mills Business Park is owned by Canton Commerce Development, a not for profit entity comprised of the Canton Regional Chamber of Commerce Foundation and the DeHoff Family Foundation. It was funded by our local foundations in order to create a Class “A” Business Park in the City of Canton.
Mills Business Park offers shovel ready sites that include the following:
- Sites graded to provide a level building pad
- Sites that the topsoil has been removed
- Pre-engineered offsite drainage detention basins and storm sewers eliminating the need for any on site drainage detention
- Extra wide industrial strength concrete roadways
- Located in an approved foreign trade zone
These improvements not only save the end user substantial monies at the time of construction but sometimes more importantly, valuable time as construction can start when the building permit is issued regardless of the time of year. Current businesses located in the Mills Business Park are Medline Industries, G.E. Oil & Gas, Old Dominion Freightline and I²r Power Cable Company.